Sunday, June 28, 2015

creativity and new media

Im not a real big fan of video games, so for once in his life my brother came into use! Basically he spends some of his time playing games with his friends and he told me a fun one to play is this game called League of Legends. What he hadn't told me this game was one of the most complicated things for a beginner to learn and play. And what's worse is I played a game on his account, so basically instead of being matched together with guys who were new to the game, I got matched with these guys who have no life but this game.

What we did was instead of me playing in a game mode where I'm bound to get destroyed, he put me into this game mode where everyone is given their character by random as well as so i don't have to learn what lanes and the jungle are. something basic for a first timer I guess.


The whole game this kid is just giving me advice on what to do the whole game.

this is how the game went in pictures.
It started with me picking out my basic stuff, this was  few levels in game.

My brother is trying to make me understand the mechanics of the game

This ghost looking guy was literally the biggest pain because according to my brother, he's the easiest to kill but, he's even more annoying then. and the amount of times i forgot that he could do stuff when he died kind of brought a bonding moment of anger which, i'm not gonna lie was pretty fun

We just won the game, and this is probably the last time i play this game. just because it takes a lot of time for each game and i still find it a big waste of time. Although now i somewhat understand now-a-days gaming craze

1 comment:

  1. My younger brother plays this game like it's his full-time job. I tried watching him play just to see what all the fuss was about, but you're right it does seem very complicated for a beginner (especially one with no real gaming experience). I also agree that games like these can be very time consuming and addictive.

    ReplyDelete